Gifts of Real Estate
You can take care of yourself and MCV Foundation with a gift of real estate.
What are the benefits?
One of the most flexible charitable giving options available, real estate can be used to make a gift that:
- you own appreciated property that you no longer wish to maintain or manage.
- you have a vacation home that your family no longer uses.
- you would like to use your property to obtain income for life.
The most common ways to make a gift of real estate are to:
- make an outright gift of your property to MCV Foundation.
- give your property to charitable remainder unitrust for the benefit of MCV Foundation.
- convey a remainder interest in your home to MCV Foundation.
- leave property to MCV Foundation through your estate.
Gifts of real estate can be complex and legal restrictions may limit MCV Foundation's ability to own or sell a parcel of real estate, we will work closely with you to ensure this is a gift that can achieve your personal and philanthropic goals.